Ok, let's not call them resolutions...cause they've never really worked for me. But I do have a few things I would like to accomplish and it's a new year so why not?!
1) Kick the diet soda habit. It has gotten way out of hand and I have cut it down to no more than 3 cans a day. I swear, I think it might be easier to kick crack than this stuff!!! Ok, probably not!
2)Get more tech savvy. I want to learn to do photo transfer and to print my own fabric. Which means really learning photoshop elements.
3)I have one special wedding quilt to do this year.
4)Be more productive in my quilting. I spend too much time looking for stuff that is still in boxes because I am set up in two rooms since the move. Because it is taking friggin' forever to get myself in one room, I need to get a core basket of stuff I use regularly and get to work sewing in the front office space. (pictures to follow, folks)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lori, how's the diet soda diet coming along? I hope you were able to kick it. I've been craving a diet soda something awful, but so far, none this year. How long do yo think it will take to make the cravings go away?
Post a Comment